Are you having trouble getting a vehicle or car loan because your credit score is too low?
The good news is that we’ve got a huge network of “buy here pay here car lots“. You can get easy and quick vehicles to finance through us, so contact us now by applying online today.
How to Get a Buy Here Pay Here Loan
Table of Contents
To increase your chances of getting a buy here, pay here loan, you should earn at least $2,000 a month.
Our network of dealers wants to help you get the best possible finance rate possible.
However, the price of the car on a monthly basis shouldn’t exceed more than 25% of a your monthly income. So that’s why you need gross monthly earnings of $2,000.
Requirements of a Buy Here Pay Here Car Lot
- Earn $2000.00 a month.
- The monthly price of the car does not exceed 25% of your income.
- Complete proof of identity and credit score.
- Reside in that city for a 6 month to 3 year period.
- A cosigner (not always needed).
- A down payment price offer (we suggest at least 11%).
- Buy now pay later
We’ve already done all the work for you with our trusted network of lenders. Just apply today!
5 Tips to Maximize Getting Approved
Choose a definite budget – If you’re planning to pay $500 per month in installments, you should search for cars that are available within an affordable sales range.
- Always use a finance calculator – A car loan calculator process helps you to work out monthly installments for budgeting and getting approved so you know what you can offer on a car.
- Save up at least 10% – The higher your down payment, the lower your outstanding balance.
- Shop during the end of the month – Friendly and reliable companies, lenders or banks finance offers for shopping to attract both cash and credit shoppers because it’s during this period that employees get their salaries. Doing this helps to reduce the principal of your loan.
- Don’t tell the lender you want to finance during cost negotiations – Traditional bargaining for a good price for the auto loan lowers your monthly cost by reducing the loan’s principle.
5 Mistakes To Avoid With Dealers
- Purchasing a rebuilt title vehicle.
- Failing to inspect a used car you’re about to finance.
- Agreeing to high dealership insurance prices.
- Not Getting your own car insurance coverage.
- Not Planning a Healthy Budget for Your Car Loan
Buy Here Pay Here Pros and Cons
One of the biggest advantages of a buy here pay here loan is that you can choose from a wide variety of high-quality vehicles. If you just take enough time to search for a good helpful dealership service, you’ll have access to their car inventory with the latest features.
You are also guaranteed decent quality service because dealer staff will do thorough inspections on all the vehicles they sell.
BHPH Pros Include:
- Highly accessible – Car dealer inventory financing fee options involve minimum paperwork because third parties aren’t involved.
- Swift process – If you need a vehicle urgently but only have 40-50% of the fees, in-house financing is the better process to search for.
Buy here pay here Cons:
- High risk of getting a negative equity situation with high fees – Let’s assume that your car’s purchase original value is $25,000 and the car is worth $18,000. Let’s imagine you get into a car accident accident and your car’s value drops to $15,000. Now, the financing ($18,000) exceeds your car’s current value ($15,000) by $3,000. Is that bad? Sort of. You’ll still have a reliable car but you’ll ultimately spend more money then you should to repay the lender.
- No improvement in your credit history- Some dealers will not report your payments to the credit bureau.
- Exploitative tendencies (Beware of car lots) – Lenders can set expensive late payment fines.
- Hidden charges – You might encounter hidden administration and handling fees that can get as high as $1,000. These are often administration or inspection costs. Know your rights and buy carefully.
- No warranties – Be prepared to take care of your own extended warranty.
- Harassment due to late or skipped payments – If a shopper doesn’t take care of the monthly invoice, the car dealer will immobilize the vehicle using an online tracking system which is totally within their rights.
You can avoid all of these cons by applying online with our trusted lending network. Get instant approval today.
Local Buy Here Pay Here car lots.
If you are living in a small city or town, your Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots options may be limited. However, you can still find several Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots in your area by searching online.
We finance car lots near me.
Where can I find some car lots near me that finance with bad credit? Just enter your zip code into the search bar to get started.
With the Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots in all 50 states. Get started with the application process today to see which Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots are available in your area.
Good Buy Here Pay Here car lots.
Buy Here Pay Here car lots are marketed as a simple method for individuals with terrible credit to get money. Still, they come with a slew of costly and inconvenient disadvantages.
Shop around for no money down car lots
Before you visit a Buy Here Pay Here car lots, you can find plenty of good deals on a used car with little to no money down.
Buy Here Pay Here FAQ’s
What is a buy here, pay here dealer service?
This can also be referred to as “BHPH” or in-house car loans. So, what is it? It’s where a friendly dealer agrees to sell you the rights to a car in their inventory on terms without involving a third-party lender. You won’t have to get welcome from any bank or lender. In fact, a BHPH dealership doesn’t check credit scores.
Should I buy a car from a buy here pay here car lots?
It depends on your individual circumstances. If you have a bad credit or no credit, and you need to finance a car, then pay here, buy here car lots may be your only option.
How does a buy here pay here car lots work?
Buy Here Pay Here car lots are different from traditional financing options. In Buy Here Pay Here car lots, you can finance the car through the dealership and make your payments at the dealership as well.
How long does a buy here pay here credit approval take?
The whole process usually takes an hour. Buy here, pay here dealerships pride themselves on the quick credit approval process.
Do buy here pay here car dealerships report to credit bureaus?
Buy Here Pay Here car lots should report on-time payments to the credit bureaus, but some do not. As a result, double-check with them before you make a purchase to ensure that they will be reporting if you wish to improve your credit score. This can assist you in obtaining the benefits of good credit in the future.
Can you move out of state with a buy here pay here car lots?
You are free to relocate a vehicle that you financed out of state as long as your car loan agreement does not prohibit it. However, depending on your credit report, it may not always function. As a result, you must inquire about the flexible terms with the lender.
How do buy here, pay here car lots work?
Each dealership has a list of requirements to finance shoppers. When a customer fulfills these conditions, the dealer shows different inventory and car prices available to the buyer then hands over the keys once an agreement has been made. Your title remains with your car during the repayment period.
How much interest will I pay with my poor credit?
Depending upon the state’s maximum allowed interest rate, a buyer can rack up over 30% interest for a BHPH finance offer. However, the national average for most BHPH dealerships is about 20% APR.
Does the lemon law apply to these poor credit dealers?
All 50 states have different lemon law requirements. In states like California, the lemon law on used cars requires that BHPH dealers provide a 30-day refund or replacement on used cars.
Who regulates a BHPH Offer?
BHPH dealers are not regulated strictly by the Federal Reserve. Instead, they are regulated at the state level by the Department of Financial Institutions or the Department of Commerce.
Avoid the hassle by applying with our trusted lending network. Get your online application accepted instantly. Apply now!
Get Your Loan Now