Spring is only days away and the warmer weather and sunnier days is the perfect time for a Spring Road trip. No matter where you are heading, mountain, beach, another state, Complete Auto Loans has 16 helpful tips to ensure you have a successful road trip this spring.
Continue reading for 15 tips to ensure the best road trip ever.
- Check tire thread and pressure.
- Check the battery.
- Check all belts and hoses.
- Replace windshield wiper blades.
- Check head and tail lights.
It is important for you and your passengers to be comfortable throughout the trip.
- Pack plenty of water and snacks.
- Pack caffeine to fight driver fatigue.
- Pack blankets and pillows for backseat naps.
- Have plenty of tissues, disinfectant wipes and paper towels.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and umbrellas.
- Be sure you have car chargers all your electronic devices.
Safety is important.
- No distractions – using you cell phone, eating, drinking, etc.
- Seat belts are a must.
- No drinking and driving. If you are going to drink, be sure you have a designated driver.
- Share the road – watch out for pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, children, and animals.
A road trip should be fun but also safe. Follow those 15 tips for a successful and fun spring road trip.